Motherhood is the most magical experience for any woman. Becoming a business owner and working independently is equally rewarding. But raising a baby and running a small business can take a toll on your physical and mental well-being at times. And if you have a habit of constantly judging yourself, you may end up driving yourself crazy. So, if you are handling a business and have kids to look after, you must remain dauntless, optimistic, and kind to yourself. Additionally, going through mom life quotes occasionally will lift your mood and make you realize that you are not along in this. Therefore, I have compiled a list of the best mompreneur quotes for empowering women entrepreneurs like you.
Inspirational Quotes for Moms in Business
Are you a mom entrepreneur who is trying her best to balance between catering to the needs of her children and fulfilling her varied business goals? As a mom and a businesswoman, it can be frustrating at times to manage everything singlehandedly. So, there will be times when you will feel low and tired and every girl boss building her empire goes through such phases.
While achieving business goals or setting up a side hustle, you should not neglect self-care for mompreneurs as overworking will make you weary.
Overcoming challenges as a mompreneur will become easier if you read these 10 positive mom quotes.
“I think every working mom probably feels the same thing. You go through big chunks of time where you’re thinking, “this is impossible – oh, this is impossible.” And then you just keep going and keep going and sort of do the impossible.” – Tina Fey
“No matter how different women are, we all seem to share the guilt that we’re not doing enough. If anything, I would say that as long as you’re doing your best, it’s more than enough.”
– Jessica Alba, Owner/ Founder of The Honest Company
“What I am is a person who has battled through guilt and fear and other people’s opinions about how I should be living and came out the other side with a life that I love.” – Jen Fulwiler
“Give yourself permission to practice self-care and to make time for your own dreams, goals, and priorities.” – Ruth Soukup
“I think if you love what you do, and the choice you’ve made in your life, somehow that drives you forward to enjoy it all. Even in the chaos, exhaustion of it, and even when it seems out of balance.” – Angelina Jolie
“There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications and just go for it.” – Judith McNaught
“There is a tendency with anyone who loves any kind of work to fantasize that if you just had endless time for it, you’d be able to achieve perfection in this field. Yet what I’d discovered is that when you put love first, not only does your life improve, but your work improves.” – Jennifer Fulwiler
“We mistakenly think that serving others means putting your own interests and talents completely on the shelf. That approach, however, is a recipe for burnout. If you’re shoving aside the interests that fill you with joy and energy, you won’t be able to keep it up over the long term.” – Lisa Canning
When we own our stories, we get to write a brave new ending – Brene Brown
If you don’t build your own dreams, someone will hire you to build theirs – Tony Gaskin
Some More Mompreneur Quotes for a Girl Boss & a Good Mom
Building a successful mom-owned business and spending time with your children when they need you the most won’t be a walk in the park. But you are a boss lady and so, the following entrepreneur quotes/ working mom quotes are all about inspiration for mom business owners. They will uplift the creative entrepreneur mom in you.
- The very fact that you worry about being a good mom means that you already are one – Jodi Picoult
- It’s not wrong to be passionate about your career. When you love what you do, you bring that stimulation back to your family – Allison Pearson
- No matter how different women are, we all seem to share the guilt that we’re not doing enough. If anything, I would say that as long as you’re doing your best, it’s more than enough – Jessica Alba
- Get rid of the guilt. When you’re at one place, don’t feel bad that you’re not at work; when you’re at work, don’t feel bad that you’re not at home – Katie Couric
- Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles – Sharon Jaynes
- I think moms put a lot of pressure on ourselves trying to balance it all. It’s never going to be perfectly balanced – the sooner you know this, the sooner you can relieve some of the pressure you put on yourself – Denise Richards
- Work life balance for a woman should be exactly what she feels is right for her. And nobody else can tell her how many hours a week she needs to devote to this, that, or the other – Gwyneth Paltrow
- "You can have it all, but you can't have it all at once. Embrace the different seasons in your career and life." - Leah Busque, executive chairwoman and founder of TaskRabbit
- And you ask "What if I fall?" Oh but my darling, What if you fly?” - Erin Hanson
- “Great companies aren't great because they make lots of money. They make lots of money precisely because they're great.” -Julie Hanna, Board of Kiva’s Executive Chairperson
Mom Quotes to Empower You
After reading these excellent mompreneur quotes, do you already feel like you can conquer the world? Then you have to check out these entrepreneur quotes from women who have set wonderful examples of being an entrepreneur and mom:
- “One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned as a mom and entrepreneur is that you always have to protect your time and treat it as an invaluable asset. This includes things like charging consultation fees for advice and setting time boundaries for communication with clients.” – Ebonie Townsend
- “Motherhood and entrepreneurship are extreme sports. They are full of challenges, uncertainty, and satisfaction. However, there are women who combine both activities and struggle every day to find balance as mompreneurs.” – Beatriz Gaspar e Ilse Maubert Roura
- “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.” - G.K. Chesterton
- “When you’re surrounded by people who share a passionate commitment around a common purpose, anything is possible.” - Howard Schultz, the former CEO of Starbucks
- “Make sure they have an understanding and deep level of respect for who you are as a woman, a mother, and a business owner.” – Allan Villegas
- “Mompreneurs, more than other entrepreneurs, need to be disciplined in their relationship with time.” – Sherry Colbourne
- “The setbacks, mistakes, miscalculations, and failures we have shoved out of our children's way are the very experiences that teach them how to be resourceful, persistent, innovative and resilient citizens of this world.” -Jessica Lahey, writer of The Gift of Failure
- “Entrepreneurship, just like motherhood, is not a nine to five job. Some days, I stay up until 3 a.m. working and then have to do a 7 a.m. child drop-off at school. Be kind to yourself. Make time for you, even if it’s just to breathe and smell the air. Kids are going to make messes. They are going to eat your reports and download viruses to your computer. Your best weapon is a sense of humor.” – Karla Campos
- “Work past your fears of failure, see your worth in all of your ideas, and allow your confidence to grow. You may find that your biggest barriers were things that you put in place. Once you’ve broken them down, your vision, goals, and dreams can come to fruition. Reach out and engage with other like-minded mom entrepreneurs who can help you see your worth in all of your ideas.” – Spike Beejo
- “Being a mom is a full-time job and balancing it with the role of an entrepreneur requires a certain discipline accompanied by the correct motivations.” – Allan Villegas
So, Mommie, we hope these motivational quotes and positive affirmations will give you the courage to fight back in tough times. You must know that as a mom boss, you are doing a fabulous job and therefore, feel proud of yourself.
Time management for working mothers is an important thing and you alone get to decide the amount of time you want to devote to looking after your babies and working on your entrepreneurial activities. Stop justifying yourself to people as you are your boss in both areas, and you know what’s best for your kids and company. In your leisure time, keep listening to funny parenting quotes and success stories of mother entrepreneurs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are some powerful mompreneur quotes to inspire business success?
Scroll up if you are looking for motivational quotes for working moms. Here you will find all types of inspiring quotes that will make you renew your belief in yourself and excel as a mom and a businesswoman.
Q. How can mompreneurs balance their business and family life effectively?
A mom hustler can acquire a lot of wisdom by following mom life blogs and getting work-life balance tips from other successful business moms.